Thank You Card Holders for Making 2017 a Great Year
At Watertree Health, we love our community-based nonprofit partners for the amazing work they do, and you for helping support them. Thank you for using our card benefitting children with critical illnesses, animals who are suffering, people who don’t have enough to eat, and individuals who may be at risk or have kidney disease. You are not only making a difference in your community, but also touching the lives of individuals who need our help. And, we hope you’ve enjoyed the savings!
We wouldn’t have been able to achieve the continued success of our partner programs without you. Here are some of our 2017 nonprofit highlights, made possible by your support!
- Watertree Health participated in the Make-A-Wish® Mississippi March Madness challenge for the second year. We donated $6,500 to grant a wish, and helped them achieve their total goal of $30,000.
- The “Prescription For Good” campaign benefitting Make-A-Wish won a Silver Cause Marketing Halo Award in the Health Category at the annual Engage for Good forum in Chicago.
- In celebration of the 200th wish granted through Make-A-Wish, local Watertree Health Representatives celebrated Christian’s wish to be a superhero in Chicago, featuring our President, Shane Power, as his helper.
- We launched special programs benefitting the Houston Food Bank and Feeding South Florida to help raise money for the victims of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma.
- We celebrated our 50th wish granted for Make-A-Wish Central & Northern Florida for a 5-year-old boy named Wyatt, who wished to be an ice-cream man.
- We reached the milestone of 2.5 million meals donated to all 15 food bank partners.
- We launched a partnership with the National Kidney Foundation®, whose mission is to spread awareness, prevention and treatment of chronic kidney disease.
- We reached a milestone of raising nearly $110,000 in donations to-date for the ASPCA® to help them fight animal cruelty in the United States.
You are not only making a difference in your community but also touching the lives of individuals who need our help. And, we hope you’ve enjoyed the savings!
Get your Prescription Discount Card now and start saving up to 75% on the medications you use every day!